Sassy The Kitty Cat With Heart Big Amigurumi PDF Crochet Pattern
Sassy is a big kitty with an even bigger heart. Everyone needs a big friend like Sassy. This crochet pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT: PDF, 16 pages, 10.9 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes some diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, reverse single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, working in rows and the round, amigurumi joining technique, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 sc X 8.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with an 8 mm (L) hook & Bernat Blanket yarn.
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
- Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn; Qty: 3 skeins of Dark Gray for cat, 1 skein of Race Car Red or any other color for heart, a small amount of Vintage White for muzzle & ears.
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Qty: A small amount of Black, White, Green, & Baby Pink
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 8 mm (L)
- Bulky yarn needle / tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Large bag of polyester stuffing or 2 bed pillows - approximately 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Wide ribbon - 60” (152 cm)
- Narrow ribbon - 22” (56 cm)
- Fray Check
- Cat - 40” (101.6 cm) with stretched legs
- Heart - 15” X 16” (38 X 40.6 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.