Fiesta Owl Doll Poncho with Hood PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 22 pages, 6.95 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow). A conversion chart to UK terms is also provided in the pattern.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, front post single crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- 13 sc sts X 15 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 5.5 mm (I) & Main Yarn.
- 13 dc sts X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 5.5 mm (I) & Main Yarn.
- Main yarn: Lion Brand Tweed Stripe Yarn
- Alternative Main Yarn: Red Heart Boutique Treasure Yarn or Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Additional Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver or Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn
- Additional Furry Yarn: Lion Brand Fun Fur
- Optional Furry Yarn: Ice Long Eyelash Yarn or Lion Brand Romance Yarn
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Piece of cardboard
Finished Poncho will fit onto a Doll with 12” - 13” (30.5 - 33 cm ) head circumference and 18” (45.75 cm ) height.
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.