Bunny Rabbit Hat and Cocoon Set with Carrot PDF Knit Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 14 pages, 3.6 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row & includes individually written instructions for each size and step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Stockinette stitch, increasing, decreasing, I-cord, working with double pointed needles or circular needles, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 11 sts X 20 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working in stockinette stitch with 5.5 mm (9 US) needles & Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn.
- Hat and Cocoon Base: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- Ears: Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn or Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- Hair: Lion Brand Romance Yarn
- Embellishments: Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- 2.75 mm (2 US) Dpns (set of 5) or circs
- 4.5 mm (7 US) Dpns (set of 4)
- 5.5 mm (9 US) Dpns (set of 5) or circs
- Hook 3.75 mm (F) - OPTIONAL, for crochet carrot only
- 5.5 mm (I) - OPTIONAL, for crochet carrot only
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Preemies 12” - 13” (30.5 - 33 cm)
- 0-3 mos 13” - 14” (33 - 36 cm)
- 3-6 mos 14” - 16” (36 - 41 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.