Josefina Doll And Jeffery Elephant Pillow PDF Crochet Pattern
Josefina Doll With Jeffery Elephant Pillow Amigurumi PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 21 pages, 13.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams (optional to follow), step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, back post single crochet, picot, amigurumi techniques, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 12 sc X 13 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm)
- For Doll: Any DK / Light weight yarn (3); Qty: 160-170 yds (146-155 m) of natural color for body & the same amount of dark taupe color for hair; 180-190 yds (164-173 m) of denim color for outfit; a small amount of pink color for mouth
- For Elephant Pillow: Any DK / Light weight yarn (3); Qty: 110-120 yds (100-110 m) of grey color
HOOK: 3.25 mm (D)
- Safety eyes: 10-12 mm for doll & 12 mm for elephant
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Cotton swabs (cotton buds) & invisible tape
- Blush & small makeup brush
- Doll - 9” (22.9 cm) in sitting position or 15” (38 cm) including legs
- Elephant Pillow - 6” (15.2 cm) across
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.