Joyce and Justin The Chubby Little Whales PDF Crochet Pattern
Join the pod and have a whale of a time making your adorable Joyce and Justin chubby little whales. This crochet pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 12 pages, 8.5 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Little Whale: 14 sc X 16 rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
- For Tiny Whale: 16 sc X 18 rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size and the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used and your tension.
- For Little Whale: Red Heart Hygge Yarn; Qty: 1 skein of Slate Blue, a small amount of Snow, a small amount of any color for bow & smile.
- For Tiny Whale: Red Heart Super Saver Yarn; Qty: 1⁄2 skein of Light Blue, a small amount of White, a small amount of any color for bow & smile.
- For Little Whale: 5 mm (H)
- For Tiny Whale: 4.25 mm (G)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Whale or 15 mm for Tiny Whale
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Little Whale: 13” (33 cm) - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- Tiny Whale: 10” (25.4 cm) - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.