Sophia The Chubby Little Unicorn PDF Crochet Pattern
Sophia The Chubby Little Unicorn Amigurumi PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 18 pages, 11.9 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes some diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, back post single crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
• For Little Unicorn: 14 sc X 16 rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
• For Tiny Unicorn: 16 sc X 18 rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
- For Little Unicorn: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of main color & 50 yds (46 m) of contrasting color for mane; you will also need a small amount of any medium weight yarn for the horn, stars, & smile.
- For Tiny Unicorn: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice or Paintbox Simply Aran Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of main color & 50 yds(46 m) of contrasting color for mane; a small amount of yellow for stars & horn; a small amount of pink for smile.
- For Little Unicorn: 5 mm (H) & 3.75 mm (F)
- For Tiny Unicorn: 4.25 mm (G), 3.75 mm (F) & 3.5 mm (E)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Unicorn or 15 mm for Tiny Unicorn
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Fabric Glue
- Ribbon of your choice & Fray Check (optional)
- Little 14 1⁄2” (36.8 cm) - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- Tiny 12” (30.5 cm) - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.