Pinky The Chubby Little Piggy PDF Crochet Pattern
Pinky The Chubby Little Piggy PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 13 pages, 8.9 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes some diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, front/back post single crochet, double crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Little Piggy: 14 sc X 16 rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
- For Tiny Piggy: 16 sc X 18 rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
- For Little Piggy: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Qty: 100 yds (92 m) of Quiet Pink for piggy, 50 yds (46 m) of Vapor Gray or White for clothing, a small amount of Blush Pink for snout & any color for bow
- For Tiny Piggy: Bernat Baby Velvet; Qty: 100 yds (92 m) of Pink Mist for piggy, 50 yds (46 m) of Vapor Gray or Blissful Greige for clothing, a small amount of Pink Dusk for snout & any color for bow
- For Little Piggy: 5 mm (H)
- For Tiny Piggy: 4.25 mm (G)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Piggy or 12 mm for Tiny Piggy
- Buttons: 20 mm X 2
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Little 13 1⁄2” (34.3 cm) with ears - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- Tiny 11 1⁄2” (29.2 cm) with ears - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.