Sassy The Chubby Little Kitty PDF Crochet Pattern
Sassy The Kitty Chubby Little Kittens PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 14 pages, 9.53 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes some diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, bobble, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Little Kitty: 14 sc X 16 Rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
- For Tiny Kitty: 16 sc X 18 Rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
- For Little Kitty: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of Blackbird or any other color for kitty, 50 yds (46 m) of any color for hat - optional, a small amount of Quiet Pink for ears
- For Tiny Kitty: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice or Paintbox Simply Aran Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of Grey Marble or any other color for kitty, 50 yds (46 m) of any color for hat - optional, a small amount of Pink for ears
- For Little Kitty: 5 mm (H)
- For Tiny Kitty: 4.25 mm (G)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Kitty or 12 mm for Tiny Kitty
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Ribbon of your choice & Fray Check (optional)
- Little 11 3⁄4” (29.8 cm) - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- Tiny 9” (22.9 cm) - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.