Sunny The Chubby Little Easter Bunny PDF Crochet Pattern
Sunny The Chubby Little Easter Bunny PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 12 pages, 8.1 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes some diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, front post single crochet, double crochet, working in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Little Bunny : 14 sc X 16 rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
- For Tiny Bunny : 16 sc X 18 rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
- For Little Bunny: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of White for bunny & 50 yds (46 m) of any color for sweater
- For Tiny Bunny: Any medium weight yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of White for bunny & 50 yds (46 m) of any color for sweater
- For Little Bunny: 5 mm (H)
- For Tiny Bunny: 4.25 mm (G)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Bunny or 12 mm for Tiny Bunny
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Little 16” (40.6 cm) with ears - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- Tiny 13” (33 cm) with ears - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.