Cuddles The Chubby Little Bear PDF Crochet Pattern
Cuddles The Classic Bear Chubby Little Bears PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 13 pages, 9.2 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes some diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, picot, working in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Little Bear: 14 sc X 16 rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
- For Tiny Bear: 16 sc X 18 rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
- For Little Bear: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of Quiet Pink or any other color for bear & 50 yds (46 m) of any color for scarf (optional)
- For Tiny Bear: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice or Paintbox Simply Aran Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of Barley or any other color for bear & 50 yds(46 m) of any color for scarf (optional)
- For Little Bear: 5 mm (H)
- For Tiny Bear: 4.25 mm (G)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Bear or 15 mm for Tiny Bear
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Ribbon of your choice & Fray Check (optional)
- Little 12” (30.5 cm) - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- 9 1⁄2” (24.1 cm) - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.