Cupcake Beanie With Cherry on Top PDF Crochet Pattern
Cupcake Beanie With Cherry on Top Crochet PDF Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 9 pages, 5.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, front/back post single crochet, working in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 12 sc X 13 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm) working with a 6mm (J) hook & bulky weight yarn.
- Patons Shetland Chunky Yarn; Qty: 1 skein of Aran / White or any other color & 1⁄3 skein of Taupe or any other color.
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Qty: A small amount of True Red for cherry & any 2-3 colors for sprinkles.
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 6 mm (J)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- 0-3 mo: 13” - 14” (33-36 cm)
- 3-6 mo: 14” - 16” (36-41 cm)
- 6-12 mo: 16” - 18” (41-46 cm)
- 1-3 yrs: 18” - 20” (46-51 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.