Busy Bee Bumblebee Hat PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 9 pages, 1.6 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. This pattern is written row-by-row, using US crochet terms. It also includes many step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: single crochet, crab stitch, slip stitch, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 7 sc sts X 8 rows = 2” X 2” (5.5 X 5.5 cm), using hook 5.5 mm (I).
- 3 mm
- 5.5 mm ( I )
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch Markers (optional)
- Polyester stuffing
- 1-3 yrs: 18” - 20 ” (46-51 cm)
- 3-5 yrs: 20” - 21” (51-53½ cm)
- 5-10 yrs : 21”-21½ ”(53½-55cm)
- Preteen-Teens:21½ - 22½”(55-57½cm)
- Adult Women: 22”-23½”(56-60 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.