Baa Baa Baby Lamb Hat and Cocoon Set PDF Knit Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 11 pages, 3 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row & includes individually written instructions for each size and step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Stockinette stitch, increasing, decreasing, i-cord, three needle bind off, working with double pointed needles or circular needles, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 11 sts X 20 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working in stockinette stitch with 5.5 mm (9 US) needles & Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn.
- Hat and Cocoon Base: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- Ears: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- Embellishments: Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- 2.75 mm (2 US) Dpns (set of 5) or circs
- 4.5 mm (7 US) Dpns (set of 4)
- 5.5 mm (9 US) Dpns (set of 5) or circs
- Tapestry needle
- Preemies 12” - 13” (30.5 - 33 cm)
- 0-3 mos 13” - 14” (33 - 36 cm)
- 3-6 mos 14” - 16” (36 - 41 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.