Bok Bok Easter Chicken Baby Hat and Cocoon Set PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 9 pages, 2.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, crab stitch, picot, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 10 dc X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 6 mm (J).
- For 0-3 mos: 6 mm (J), 5 mm (H), 3.25 mm (D)
- For 3-6 mos: 6 mm (J), 5.5 mm (I), 3.5 mm (E)
- Tapestry needle
- Small eye buttons (approximately 3/4" or smaller)
- 0 - 3 mos: 13” - 14” (33-36 cm) head circumference
- 3 - 6 mos: 14” - 16” (36-41 cm) head circumference
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.