Plutonian Paul Alien Monster Pants PDF Crochet Pattern
Paul is an adorable little alien monster from Pluto. It’s not easy to be Plutonian when nobody wants to recognize your planet. However, Paul calls it home. This crochet pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 11 pages, 7.7 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, back/front post single crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 18 dc X 10 rnds = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 3.75 mm (F) hook & Patons Astra yarn.
- Patons Astra Yarn by Yarnspirations; Qty: 1 (2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4) skein(s) of Hot Blue for pants, 1⁄2 skein of Medium Tan for ribbing; a small amount of Black, White, Hot Green & Maize Yellow for eye; a small amount of Cardinal for tongue. Or use any other colors.
- Fun Fur Yarn by Lion Brand; a small amount of any color for eye.
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5 mm (H)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Newborn - Hips Girth 14”, Pants Length 10 3⁄8”
- 1M- Hips Girth 15”, Pants Length 11 5⁄8”
- 3M- Hips Girth 16”, Pants Length 12 3⁄8”
- 6M - Hips Girth 17”, Pants Length 13 5⁄8”
- 12M- Hips Girth 18 1⁄2”, Pants Length 15 5⁄8”
- 18M- Hips Girth 19 1⁄2”, Pants Length 16 3⁄4”
- 2T- Hips Girth 21”, Pants Length 18 3⁄4”
- 3T- Hips Girth 22”, Pants Length 20 3⁄4”
- 4T- Hips Girth 23”, Pants Length 22 3⁄8”
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.